The GV-NVR (Network Video Recorder) records video and audio data over TCP/IP networks. With up to 32 channels of pure IP surveillance, the GV-NVR offers the same functions as GV-Series Surveillance System. With additional license, GV-NVR supports up to 32 channels of third-party IP devices.
From monitoring features to video analytics, as well as integration with LPR, POS/ATM, and Access Control systems, it stands as one of the most comprehensive IP surveillance software in the security market.
Combined with the GeoVision IP camera, the GV-NVR takes advantage of a better image quality thanks to the progressive scan technology and allows advanced video features such as Picture--In--Picture.
Compatibility with a wide range of third party IP cameras through ONVIF and PSIA makes the GV-NVR the ultimate solution for pure IP surveillance environments.
Key Feature List
- Support for 32 channels in GV-System and CMS applications
- Support for GPU decoding
- Digital Matrix, support maximum 8 monitors display
- Hybrid Solution integrating analog videos with digital videos from GV-IP video products and third-party IP cameras (*)
- Codecs: Geo H264, Geo MPEG4
- Higher UI Screen Resolutions (1920 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 800, 1440 x 900, 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 1024)
- Noise Tolerance for Motion Detection
- Noise Filter to Filter Out Video and Audio Noise
- Dual display operation for live monitoring and ViewLog playback on two monitors
- Screen pop-ups on motion or alarm activation
- Advanced Motion Detection
- Digital watermark
- Video lost detection
- On screen video loss message
- Video de-interlace filter
- Windows lockup
- Synchronized video an audio